Keep in mind that I am shipping real wood. Depending on the size of the sign you’ve purchased, custom signs can be really heavy. I make every attempt to fit my smaller signs in flat-rate boxes whenever possible, however, most of the signs are much too large. Shipping cost is determined for each project by size and weight.
I typically ship ground service so please have that in mind when you are placing your custom order.
Shipping costs include the cost of the postage + packaging materials
to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Please note that all sizes are approximate and may vary up to an inch. Due to the nature of wood, knots and wood grains will vary from sign to sign. Each sign is made of real wood, laser cut and some are hand-cut and hand-painted. These are meant to look rustic and may have varying imperfections. The current turnaround time is listed at the top of my shop page. Please send a message to inquire about any custom projects not listed online.
Due to the nature of this product, there are NO RETURNS.
- Each piece is truly one of a kind.
- They will vary slightly in appearance based on the grain of the wood, knots, or other imperfections.
- This is what makes each sign unique and different!
- I don’t grow the trees, so these unique qualities are out of my hands.
- Wood is a porous inconsistent material. And because of this, the stain may be adsorbed differently from piece to piece. Please keep this in mind, stain may differ slightly throughout your piece.
Custom items sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Made-to-order items are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed/personalized items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
WE ACCEPT WHOLESALE ORDERS SEND A MESSAGE.
Thank you again for stopping by.