Keep in mind that I am shipping real wood. Depending on the size of the sign you’ve purchased, custom signs can be really heavy. I make every attempt to fit my smaller signs in flat-rate boxes whenever possible, however, most of the signs are much too large. Shipping cost is determined for each project by size and weight.
I typically ship ground service so please have that in mind when you are placing your custom order.
Shipping costs include the cost of the postage + packaging materials
to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
Please note that all sizes are approximate and may vary up to an inch. Due to the nature of wood, knots and wood grains will vary from sign to sign. Each sign is made of real wood, laser cut and some are hand-cut and hand-painted. These are meant to look rustic and may have varying imperfections. The current turnaround time is listed at the top of my shop page. Please send a message to inquire about any custom projects not listed online.
Due to the nature of this product, there are NO RETURNS.
- Each piece is truly one of a kind.
- They will vary slightly in appearance based on the grain of the wood, knots, or other imperfections.
- This is what makes each sign unique and different!
- I don’t grow the trees, so these unique qualities are out of my hands.
- Wood is a porous inconsistent material. And because of this, the stain may be adsorbed differently from piece to piece. Please keep this in mind, stain may differ slightly throughout your piece.
Glass and Powder Coated Drinkware Products:
Each drinkware is custom made to match your brand and style. Due to the nature of this product, there are NO RETURNS.
Our glassware is engraved using an industrial grade laser engraving machine. This process creates a frosted effect on the glass, which is both durable and beautiful. The engraving can be customized to include any text, image, or design. We also offer color filling, which can be used to add a pop of color to your engraving. Additional cost applies if you choose to color fill your project.
Please note that the laser engraving process does not affect the structural integrity of the glass. However, it is important to handle the glassware with care to avoid chipping or breaking the engraving.
Powder Coated Drinkware:
- Our engraving process is done using an industrial grade laser engraving machine. This process creates a beautiful, durable, and long-lasting engraving that will not fade or chip.
- We offer a wide variety of drinkware options to choose from, including tumblers, cups, mugs, and more. We also offer a variety of engraving options, including text, images, and designs. Client provided drinkware can be considered. Inquire to get the corresponding pricing and process.
- Your engraved powder coated drinkware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing it to prolong the life of the engraving and finish of your cup or tumbler. Please avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as these could damage the engraving and finish of your drinkware.
- Avoid Contact Perfumes, Sprays, Lotions, Water or Soaps
- Sweat and moisture can also cause tarnishing
- Remove jewelry when showering, swimming or exercising
- Store jewelry separately in a box or jewelry bag free of any exposure to moisture
- Do not store mixed jewelry together
This rope bracelet is considered a Hypoallergenic Metal, although stainless steel does contain tiny traces of nickel so it may be unsuitable to people with acute nickel allergies.
Custom items sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Made-to-order items are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Monogrammed/personalized items
- Gift cards
- Final sale items
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
WE ACCEPT WHOLESALE ORDERS SEND A MESSAGE.
Wholesale Orders via Faire or Direct from Mae Designs LLC:
Damaged or missing items:
Damaged or missing items must be reported within 14 days of receiving your shipment. To report damaged or missing items, go to your order on Faire.com and select Report Damaged/Missing Items.
To be eligible for returns, each item must be (1) unopened & unused (2) in original packaging (3) free of any price tags or stickers (4) in your first order with the brand. To initiate a return, go to your order on Faire.com and select Return Items. Some exclusions apply to our return policy. Please refer to our Help Center for more information about returns or reporting missing or damaged items at www.faire.com/support
Thank you again for stopping by.